Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rules to follow

Rules ? What rules ? Hello my dear readers ♥ Today its time to blog about my rules, Jane rules have to be follow coz she hates people around her do whatever she dont like :)

Rules number 1
Never ever touch my face and so to my hair, i care my face a lot, unless i gave you the permission or not i will yell at you like shyt! My hair is very precious to me, so dont ever try to pull my hair, if im not in the mood, you will definately kena from me ! Haha, so better watch up :D

Rules number 2
Never put your arm at my shoulder ( 搭肩膀 )in chinese . I really really hates that a lot !

Rules number 3
Never ever say vulgar word to me . Those people who loves to say vulgar word, in my eyes, they are just like a non- educated shyt !

Rules number 4
Dont try to shout beside my ears ! I will scold you if i cant stand with it .

Rules number 5
Please dont try to challenge me la, once you challenged me, i have the motivation to do something then most probably i will end up with full of regret TT.

That's my rules at school. But my friends always disobey my rules coz they dont know at all, except rule number 1 xD. Haha, let me teach you a lesson, dont underestimate me, eventhough im small in size but still i had the

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Today Visitor ♥

I can see Eu♥