Friday, February 17, 2012

Forgive

[Our sins will be forgiven ] I learnt this at fellowship. Fellowship is where i get inspiration ♥

Yes, it is ~ I trust that our sins will be forgiven because we are human being. The one who point at the others and say that they are sinner, actually they are the true sinner. Try to point a certain things and notice your hand, there will be 3 fingers pointing at you at the same time. So try not to blame the others before you realised who's fault is that.

Desire is on of a factor who lead us trap in thousands of sins. I dont get it, why i treat someone good and all these people will misunderstand me that i like him or the most suitable word to replace their mind, i LOVE him . I like everyone around me and i loves a part of them too. Threating someone well doesnt mean we must have a complicated relationship then only we threat someone well. How we threat oneself is from our heart, if you threat someone else good for certain purpose like wanna flirt, sorry my dear that kind of kindness is not from your heart . Dont be dirty minded please. As i brought him things that he need since previous year, it became my habit to ' take care ' a part of him. Does not mean i want him or what. I feel bad if i lose a friendship just because of these rumor. Love is not that simple and not that complicated. All these are direct from your heart. No pretending, no hide and no shame!

Those who spread the rumor that i like him please keep your mouth shut coz you dont know what's in my mind. Sins non- stop accumulate because of a single negative word from your mouth. But i believe if we pray and ask for forgiveness, our sins will be forgiven .

[ Words is also a weapon to kill someone indirectly ]
See you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Today Visitor ♥

I can see Eu♥