Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A New Starting

SPM officially end last weeks. Thousands of plans for 3 months while waiting the result to come out but too bad to say that life after exam was totally LIFELESS to me. No study, no working and no teaching. Housework and a lil teaching is what im doing everyday. So far, i am planning to teach Maths And Additional Mathematics as usual and get myself some short course to enhance my knowledge. Well, blogging will be a part of my life now.

Somehow, im gonna transform my blog from diary to another kind of blogging style. Maybe girls talk, fashion, make-up and so on. So i hope you enjoy my blog :)

As a new starting for my blog, i would life to introduce you all a product which consider a saviour for girls or maybe for guy. Say goodbye to thirsty skin after all. Tadda! Its Hada Labo :D Im pretty sure that Hada Labo wasn't sounds new to some of you guys but anyway, in this blog post im gonna tell you that it really works perfectly on my skin. It restore water on my skin and makes my skin feels soft all the time. Besides that, after applying the lotion, my sunblock can apply to my skin more easier than before. Some of my friends told me that there is no effect after using Hada Labo, and the only answer that i gave them is the effect depends individually. For your knowledge, not everyone suits all kind of skin care product. Of course, your daily lifestyle will also affect your skin condition. Etc, sleep late, drink less water and consuming unhealthy food or even mood are absolutely will lead to dry skin, oily skin and acne skin.

My advice, sleep early and drink plenty of water is the best ways to prevent the loss of water from your skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Today Visitor ♥

I can see Eu♥